What are cookies
Cookies are small text files commonly used on the Internet and automatically saved on the device that hosts the browser, that is the program with which you access the web: they contain basic information about the website and navigation, but no information for personal identification.
The data collected in these cookies are used to improve the operation of the website, customize your browsing experience and User interaction.
The cookies are divided into different categories according to their nature, for example according to their main purpose or to their permanence in the device memory, splitting in two main types:
- Technical cookies: basic for the regular operation of the website, carry out activities strictly necessary to optimize the browsing experience of the User; allow for example the maintenance of the link with the User, the language setting, the choice of display options… Their absence may prevent proper use of the site.
- Profiling cookies: their task is to profile the Users for the subsequent sending of advertisements based on the preferences expressed by them while browsing.
Other classifications of cookies are for life, period of activity:
- Session cookies: exert their function during navigation and they are deleted when browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: persist in the device over the duration of the User’s browsing session.
In addition cookies are classified by subject, which controls their initial sending to the device and subsequent informations collected:
- first-part cookie: created and administered directly by the manager of the website on which the User is browsing.
- third-part cookie: generated and managed by third parties, other than the responsible of website on which the User is browsing.
What cookies are used on this site?
The website unicproducts.com uses only cookies and technical session for optimal navigation of pages, do not use profiling cookies.
This site uses:
– Google Maps as an important tool for the User experience of navigation: for more information about cookies required for this service see Google Privacy & Terms.
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
The User can manage the preferences for cookies directly within the browser and prevent, for example, that third parties can install. Through browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie that is eventually saved the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website.
It is important to note that disabling all Cookies, the operation of this site may be broken.
Notwithstanding the above, the Holder informs that the User may use Your Online Choices. Through this service you can manage preferences tracking of most of advertising. The owner, therefore, recommends that users use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Information (or data)
Constitutes personal data any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number.
Data of Use
Are personal data collected automatically by the Application (or by third-party applications that use the same), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the Application, addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time details per visit (for instance the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters related to the operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this application, which must coincide with the involved or be approved by that State and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization that is competent, also jointly with another data, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the profile of safety in connection with the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The instrument hardware or software by which collected the Personal Information Users.
Small piece of data stored within the device user.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC and with the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, with regard to Cookies.